Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014, West End Festival
Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014
3 – 6 June, 9 – 12 June
9am to 4.30pm (Mon to Fri only)
Glasgow Clyde College is showcasing artwork from HND Contemporary Art Practice, HND Visual Communications, NC Portfolio and NQ Advanced portfolio. The work encompasses sculpture, painting, installation, photography, graphics, illustration and much more. You’re sure to find something to capture your imagination.
Part of West End Festival http://www.westendfestival.co.uk
Creative Festival, Glasgow Clyde College
Fashion Design, Fashion Technology, Textiles, Weaving, Contemporary Design
Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibitions, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Jewellery – Wednesday 4 to Friday 6 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibition, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Contemporary Art Practice, Visual Communication – Thursday 5 to Thursday 12 June, all day
Course exhibitions, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Horticulture – Thursday 5 and Friday 6 June
Garden Show, Anniesland Campus
Music – Friday 6 June, 7.30pm
Music for the Movies, Langside Campus Theatre. Tickets (£3) can be purchased from the College’s music department on 0141 272 3988
Fashion Textiles, Saturday 7 June
Fashion Textiles catwalk show, BAad. Tickets from Ticket Scotland.
Fashion Technology – Sunday 8 June, 2pm and 6pm
Fashion Technology catwalk show, BAad. Tickets (£7/£5) are available from eventbrite
Stringed Musical Instrument Making – Thursday 12 June, 2pm to 4pm
Stringed Instrument Making, Stringed Instrument Concert and exhibition, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Fashion Design – Saturday 14 June
Fashion Design catwalk show, The Lighthouse.
19 Hatfield Drive, Glasgow G12 0YE
690 Mosspark Drive, Glasgow G52 3AY
50 Prospecthill Road, Glasgow G42 9LB
This section: Art - what's on, West End Festival 2014
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School