Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014, West End Festival
Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014
3 – 6 June, 9 – 12 June
9am to 4.30pm (Mon to Fri only)
Glasgow Clyde College is showcasing artwork from HND Contemporary Art Practice, HND Visual Communications, NC Portfolio and NQ Advanced portfolio. The work encompasses sculpture, painting, installation, photography, graphics, illustration and much more. You’re sure to find something to capture your imagination.
Part of West End Festival http://www.westendfestival.co.uk
Creative Festival, Glasgow Clyde College
Fashion Design, Fashion Technology, Textiles, Weaving, Contemporary Design
Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibitions, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Jewellery – Wednesday 4 to Friday 6 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibition, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Contemporary Art Practice, Visual Communication – Thursday 5 to Thursday 12 June, all day
Course exhibitions, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Horticulture – Thursday 5 and Friday 6 June
Garden Show, Anniesland Campus
Music – Friday 6 June, 7.30pm
Music for the Movies, Langside Campus Theatre. Tickets (£3) can be purchased from the College’s music department on 0141 272 3988
Fashion Textiles, Saturday 7 June
Fashion Textiles catwalk show, BAad. Tickets from Ticket Scotland.
Fashion Technology – Sunday 8 June, 2pm and 6pm
Fashion Technology catwalk show, BAad. Tickets (£7/£5) are available from eventbrite
Stringed Musical Instrument Making – Thursday 12 June, 2pm to 4pm
Stringed Instrument Making, Stringed Instrument Concert and exhibition, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Fashion Design – Saturday 14 June
Fashion Design catwalk show, The Lighthouse.
19 Hatfield Drive, Glasgow G12 0YE
690 Mosspark Drive, Glasgow G52 3AY
50 Prospecthill Road, Glasgow G42 9LB
This section: Art - what's on, West End Festival 2014
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection Project Ability
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Hand Drawn Action Packed The Hunterian
- ‘I Say Nothing’ Kelvingrove – introduction by Christine Borland
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection ProjectAbility
- Glasgow School of Art MFA MFA WIP Screening 2, CCA
- Passing Moments Caught in Time…. Thistle Gallery
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse
- Katherine MacBride – Having Been Breathed Out / Patriarchy Over and Out