Glasgow Christmas Markets
The traditional Glasgow Christmas Market will be in St Enoch Square with traders from around the world. There will also be a second market in George Square.
St Enoch Square – November 10 – December 22
George Square – November 26 – December 29The markets offer products from various countries including France, Spain, Germany and Italy. It is a real global affair and you will also find traders from Finland, Russia and as far away as Equador.
You will find fascinating gifts and can also enjoy food and drink from the Mosel Valley or Bavaria. Beers, Gluhwein to make you feel particularly festive.
The market opens each day at 11 a.m.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets
- White Christmas, GFT
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Kids Christmas Party Cottiers
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018