Glasgow Christmas Markets
The traditional Glasgow Christmas Market will be in St Enoch Square with traders from around the world. There will also be a second market in George Square.
St Enoch Square – November 10 – December 22
George Square – November 26 – December 29The markets offer products from various countries including France, Spain, Germany and Italy. It is a real global affair and you will also find traders from Finland, Russia and as far away as Equador.
You will find fascinating gifts and can also enjoy food and drink from the Mosel Valley or Bavaria. Beers, Gluhwein to make you feel particularly festive.
The market opens each day at 11 a.m.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets
- Urban Market at The Dock Yard Social
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Mary Poppins Returns – meet and greet Grosvenor Cafe plus screening
- Control Social Club at Broadcast
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- White Christmas, GFT
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer