Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014
Partick Glass Studio
Stuart was the lad who drowned along with 11 others when a tourist boat sunk in Vietnam on the 17th Feb 2011.
One of his friends was given his two cameras to see if he could get anything from them. one was water logged the other he managed to get photos from. we got them printed, mounted and framed and are showing them at the Partick Glass Studio until 17th march as a way of easing the pain for his parents family and friends.
It allow every one to see through the eyes of the lens just what Stuart saw on his world tour.
we have also put a comments book to allow people to comment on what they think and feel.
at the end of the exhibition this book will be scanned and put up on his memorial web page
The Studio is open as normal
10am – 7pm
5 Anderson Street
This section: Art - what's on, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
One response to “Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014”
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School