Gigs in Great Places – featuring Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands
Friday 21st March
When Lorraine McCauley approached us to ask about hosting a gig in our great place we jumped at the chance!
On Friday 21st March, The Bike Station will welcome Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands into our workshop for a night of folk music followed by fun ska, reggae, funk and disco dancing.
Tickets costs £10 (£7 concession) and can be bought in person at The Bike Station or online by clicking the tickets link.
Round up your friends and we’ll see you there!
It will be my band Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands and Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 – See poster attached and my band biog.
The event page is here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1411903299062945/
The Bike Station , 63 Haugh Road, G3 8TX
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Edwyn Collins at Monorail Music
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
- Phil Differ: Me OranMor
- In For A Penny, Websters Theatre
- News Hacks, Oran Mor
- Sean McLoughlin: Hail Mary, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Rich Hall’s Hoedown Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow
- Living with Words, Finn’s Place
- Knickerbocker Glory Glasgow University Feminist Society
- Erskine Bike Meet 2019
- International Womens Day The Blue Arrow