Gigs in Great Places – featuring Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands
Friday 21st March
When Lorraine McCauley approached us to ask about hosting a gig in our great place we jumped at the chance!
On Friday 21st March, The Bike Station will welcome Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands into our workshop for a night of folk music followed by fun ska, reggae, funk and disco dancing.
Tickets costs £10 (£7 concession) and can be bought in person at The Bike Station or online by clicking the tickets link.
Round up your friends and we’ll see you there!
It will be my band Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands and Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 – See poster attached and my band biog.
The event page is here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1411903299062945/
The Bike Station , 63 Haugh Road, G3 8TX
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019
- Polly Clark, Booked Festival 2019
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- 80 Years of Cinema Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Crossways Irish Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Roseanne Watt & Kate Newmann
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- WEF 2019: Fiona Cuthill & Stevie Lawrence- Traditional Scottish Music
- Sweat It Festival
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers