Gigs in Great Places – featuring Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands
Friday 21st March
When Lorraine McCauley approached us to ask about hosting a gig in our great place we jumped at the chance!
On Friday 21st March, The Bike Station will welcome Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands into our workshop for a night of folk music followed by fun ska, reggae, funk and disco dancing.
Tickets costs £10 (£7 concession) and can be bought in person at The Bike Station or online by clicking the tickets link.
Round up your friends and we’ll see you there!
It will be my band Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands and Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 – See poster attached and my band biog.
The event page is here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1411903299062945/
The Bike Station , 63 Haugh Road, G3 8TX
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Govanhill Carnival Parade 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Lids Open Day, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Record Fair at Nice n Sleazy
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019