Ghostbusters at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, 28 October, 2017
If there’s something strange in you neighborhood – Who you gonna call?
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum is one of the most iconic museum buildings in the UK and you can enjoy one of the most iconic ghost films ever – GHOSTBUSTERS.
Saturday 28 October, 2017 at 5.30 p.m.
After the members of a team of scientists (Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray) lose their cushy positions at a university in New York City, they decide to become “ghostbusters” and make some money waging a high-tech battle with the supernatural. They stumble upon a doorway that will release evil upon the city. The Ghostbusters must save New York from complete destruction.
If there is one film that is meant for the big screen on one of our favourite holidays of the year then this is most definitely it!
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AG
£13 Buy tickets
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- The Little Stranger, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Make Me Up at GFT
- Blueprint Independent Shorts GFT
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Wife, GFT
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Singin’ in the Rain, The Seamore
- The Eyes of Orson Welles, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Black 47 GFT
- Anchor and Hope, GFT
- European Art Cinema Day, Dogman GFT
- Sympathy for Mr Vengeance GFT