Ghostbusters at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, 28 October, 2017
If there’s something strange in you neighborhood – Who you gonna call?
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum is one of the most iconic museum buildings in the UK and you can enjoy one of the most iconic ghost films ever – GHOSTBUSTERS.
Saturday 28 October, 2017 at 5.30 p.m.
After the members of a team of scientists (Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray) lose their cushy positions at a university in New York City, they decide to become “ghostbusters” and make some money waging a high-tech battle with the supernatural. They stumble upon a doorway that will release evil upon the city. The Ghostbusters must save New York from complete destruction.
If there is one film that is meant for the big screen on one of our favourite holidays of the year then this is most definitely it!
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AG
£13 Buy tickets
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Film Screening – Moonlight and Carol double feature, LGBT History Month QMU
- The Shape of Water, GFT
- Call Me By Your Name, GFT
- Soundtracking, Edith Bowman with Lynne Ramsay, GFT
- Phantom Thread GFT
- The Florida Project, GFT
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 at CCA
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Closing Gala: Felipe Bustos Sierra’s Nae Pasaran
- FrightFest, Glasgow Film Festival: challenge to aspiring Scottish filmmakers
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Catch Some Amazing Guests
- LGBT History Month, Film Screening and Discussion, STUC
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 4 at GFT
- GFF 2018 Kinning Park Carnival: Bride and Prejudice, Kinning Park Complex
- Young Films Foundation, CCA
- Loveless, GFT