GFF 2015, Scottish Premiere Shaun The Sheep Movie, Wed 4 February
Scottish Premiere Shaun The Sheep Movie
Wednesday 4 February, 2015 – 6 p.m.
Glasgow Film Festival runs from 18 February – 1 March 2015.
Start Glasgow Film Festival early with the Scottish premiere of
Shaun The Sheep Movie!
★★★★ ‘Generous, inclusive and genuinely inspiring’ – The Guardian
★★★★ ‘Purely charming… tickles the same neglected folds of your brain as
Chaplin, Keaton, and Laurel and Hardy.’ – The Telegraph
Calling all parents, animation fans and comedy lovers! As a sneak preview of their new Modern Families strand, Glasgow Film Festival is delighted to host the Scottish Premiere of Aardman Animations’ Shaun The Sheep Movie, on Wednesday 4 February, in the company of the film’s directors Mark Burton and Richard Starzack, who will answer questions after the screening.
Based on the hit television show, this all-new film follows what happens when Shaun decides to take a day off and have some fun. Pretty soon he finds himself in bother as a mix up with a caravan and a very steep hill leads to his farmer being forced to leave the farm. Soon it is up to Shaun and his flock to travel to the big city and mount a daring rescue for their farmer. From Aardman Animations, the team behind Wallace and Gromit, this special preview screening, earlier than the main Glasgow Film Festival programme, is a must-see treat for the whole family, and a lead-in to the festival’s brand new Modern Families strand of family-friendly cinema.
The film will screen simultaneously at the GFT on Rose Street and at Odeon At The Quay, at 6pm on Wednesday 4 February, and is 1hr 25 minutes long. The Q&A with the directors will take place at the GFT screening.
This section: Cinema, Glasgow Film Festival 2015, Kids and young people
- The Post,GFT
- Lover for a Day, GFT
- Cinemaattic presents Psiconautas + Q&A at CCA, Glasgow
- In Conversation with Cecilia Stenbom, CCA, Glasgow
- Mount Florida Screenings, CCA
- Fukushima Mon Amour, GFT
- 4 at GFT
- Get Out, Late Night at GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Closing Gala: Felipe Bustos Sierra’s Nae Pasaran
- Darkest Hour, GFT
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Occupation 101: ‘Voice of the Silenced Majority’ Screening
- Fright Fest at Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Dolores, 12 – 14 January, 2018 GFT
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at GFT
- Medieval Movie Club Presents: The Devils at CCA
- UKJF Love Is Thicker Than Water at CCA
- Visible Cinema: RCS Curates: Departure Lounge and Deaf Funny(CTBC) at GFT
- Dance House Glasgow WinterFest
- Eric Clapton: Life in 12 Bars