Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
11 June, 2019
University of Glasgow, Wolfson Medical Building, Hugh Fraser Seminar Room, University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Bring your favourite Scots word to this interactive workshop on multilingual strands in Scots and learn how to uncover their histories using free online resources, with expert linguists Dr Joanna Kopaczyk and Prof Carole Hough from the University of Glasgow.
The Wolfson Medical School Building is C8 on this map.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Glasgow Science Festival
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Glasgow Science Festival 2019
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon