Gavin Paterson and The Clancy Sessions Band, CD Launch, Foodbank Fundraiser, The Admiral, 7 December, 2016
Wednesday 7 December, 2016 7.30 p.m.
The Admiral Bar
This is the big one……Our first proper ‘concert’. Tracks from the CD and much more. All Clancy/Makem songs, all newly arranged. There will be stuff you know and stuff you don’t.
The gig will be mostly seated (70 or so seated and room for another 30 or so standing).
All ticket money will be donated to The Trussell Trust to help support foodbanks in Glasgow & East Dunbartonshire. They will be there on the night to take any donations on foodstuffs too.
You get a night of geat music and you get to help folk like Daniel Blake.
The Admiral, 72 Waterloo Street, G2 7DA
2 responses to “Gavin Paterson and The Clancy Sessions Band, CD Launch, Foodbank Fundraiser, The Admiral, 7 December, 2016”
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT