Garscube Community Playrooms
2 Manresa Place
The “Place to Play” – for any parent or carer with a child under five.
Open 5 days a week Mon – Fri, we offer activities to suit babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, in a great friendly atmosphere. Our three big bright play rooms open from 10am – 3.30pm mean you can drop in and play at a time that fits in with your child’s routine.
Parent run and funded through membership fees and fundraising. Parents and carers from any area of Glasgow are welcome.
Member of the Scottish Pre-school Play Association – the ethos is Learning through Play
You stay and play with your child at the Playrooms so children can experience a nursery type setting with mum, dad, gran etc always on hand. The range of activities on offer ensures that every child will find something they enjoy.
‘Once you’ve been, you’ll wonder what you ever did without us!’
Open 10 a.m. – 3.30 Mon to Friday – Including during school holidays.
07810688565 Julie or Theresa
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – 10th Anniversary
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Darkstar Academy Course for Kids Hillhead Sports Club
- Patrick at GFT, Take 2 Free Family Film
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- #Beactive Festival, George Square, Glasgow
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, 10 Anniversary Edition Programme (2018)
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL RETURNS TO SCOTLAND TO SEARCH FOR STAR ROLES
- Broomhill Sports Club, Football for Girls
- Royston Youth Action, Community Fun Day 2018
- Govanhill International Festival and Carnival 2018
- Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
- Kids’ Scrapbook Workshop, Cottiers
- Family Friendly Autism Workshop, Riverside Museum
- Celebrating 80 years of the Beano, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Roald Dahl Film Festival at The Seamore, West End Festival 2018