Garscube Community Playrooms
2 Manresa Place
The “Place to Play” – for any parent or carer with a child under five.
Open 5 days a week Mon – Fri, we offer activities to suit babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, in a great friendly atmosphere. Our three big bright play rooms open from 10am – 3.30pm mean you can drop in and play at a time that fits in with your child’s routine.
Parent run and funded through membership fees and fundraising. Parents and carers from any area of Glasgow are welcome.
Member of the Scottish Pre-school Play Association – the ethos is Learning through Play
You stay and play with your child at the Playrooms so children can experience a nursery type setting with mum, dad, gran etc always on hand. The range of activities on offer ensures that every child will find something they enjoy.
‘Once you’ve been, you’ll wonder what you ever did without us!’
Open 10 a.m. – 3.30 Mon to Friday – Including during school holidays.
07810688565 Julie or Theresa
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Mask and Puppet Theatre, West End Festival 2018
- Into the Woods Collective, Art and Music Workshops, Children’s Wood
- Gaelic Sport and Fun Day St Fillans, Glasgow
- Moana Sing a long, GFT
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- Aye Write: Wee Write Beano Cartoon Capers, Mitchell Library
- Aye Write: Wee Write One Button Benny with Alan Windram
- May Day Picnic, Glasgow Green
- Sparkle & Shine! Nativity! The Musical Seeks Children Across The UK For Star Roles
- Wee Write Literary and Book Festival for schools and children 2018
- Call for Young Programmers for 10th Anniversary of Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Children’s Wood Holiday Club
- Young Films Foundation, CCA
- Wee Write – Family Days at Aye Write! 3 and 4 March, 2018
- Monte Carlo Classic Rally, Paisley 31 January, 2018
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017