Garden Festival and Open Day, Thursday 29 September, 2016. Napiershall Street
Napiershall Street Garden Festival – part of RSPB’s Wildfest 2016.
2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
This will be a family friendly event with workshops, food, music and stalls.
Everyone is welcome, bring your friends and family.
Here are some of the things planned for the day:
-workshop on making wildlife area out of recycled materials
-herbal tea tasting (to learn about food miles and carbon footprint)
-face paint and henna
-free seedlings to take home
-upcycled windowsill gardening taster workshops
Hope to see you all there!
39 Napiershall Street, G20 6EZ
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival