Garden Festival and Open Day, Thursday 29 September, 2016. Napiershall Street
Napiershall Street Garden Festival – part of RSPB’s Wildfest 2016.
2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
This will be a family friendly event with workshops, food, music and stalls.
Everyone is welcome, bring your friends and family.
Here are some of the things planned for the day:
-workshop on making wildlife area out of recycled materials
-herbal tea tasting (to learn about food miles and carbon footprint)
-face paint and henna
-free seedlings to take home
-upcycled windowsill gardening taster workshops
Hope to see you all there!
39 Napiershall Street, G20 6EZ
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018