FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
1 and 2 March, 2019
It’s full scream ahead as FrightFest returns to Glasgow Film Festival for a 14thfearful year! Currently at its most vibrant and popular, the horror fantasy genre is constantly garnering critical acclaim, topping charts and even winning Oscars: not simply through cheap scares or graphic gore but by pushing boundaries, reflecting relevant political and social issues, and asking tough questions of audiences.
Passes are priced £75 for all 11 films screening as part of FrightFest on Friday 1 March and Saturday 2 March. No further discounts apply.
Friday 1 March
13.15 Level 16
15.35 The Dead Centre
18.30 Here Comes Hell!
20.30 Black Circle
23.00 Dead Ant
Saturday 2 March
10.45 The Rusalka
18.15 The Witch: Part 1 – The Subversion
23.25 The Hoard
Tickets for Lords of Chaos, screening as part of FrightFest on Thursday 28 February, and individual tickets for films screening at FrightFest on the 1 and 2 March, will go on sale to GFF Members at 12noon on Thursday 24 January and on general release at 10am on Monday 28 January.
All pass holders will receive a wristband to be worn over the 2-day event when they arrive for the event start time. Passes must be retained and produced if requested by a member of staff. Please note that bag searches may take place for FrightFest shows. Only alcohol bought at GFT may be taken into the cinema. Event is strictly 18+ so proof of age may be required upon request.
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Lesley McDowell Introduces Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi & Laura Shepherd-Robinson
- Aye Write: Frank Quitely The Comics That Made Me
- Aye Write: What You Need To Know About Character