FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
1 and 2 March, 2019
It’s full scream ahead as FrightFest returns to Glasgow Film Festival for a 14thfearful year! Currently at its most vibrant and popular, the horror fantasy genre is constantly garnering critical acclaim, topping charts and even winning Oscars: not simply through cheap scares or graphic gore but by pushing boundaries, reflecting relevant political and social issues, and asking tough questions of audiences.
Passes are priced £75 for all 11 films screening as part of FrightFest on Friday 1 March and Saturday 2 March. No further discounts apply.
Friday 1 March
13.15 Level 16
15.35 The Dead Centre
18.30 Here Comes Hell!
20.30 Black Circle
23.00 Dead Ant
Saturday 2 March
10.45 The Rusalka
18.15 The Witch: Part 1 – The Subversion
23.25 The Hoard
Tickets for Lords of Chaos, screening as part of FrightFest on Thursday 28 February, and individual tickets for films screening at FrightFest on the 1 and 2 March, will go on sale to GFF Members at 12noon on Thursday 24 January and on general release at 10am on Monday 28 January.
All pass holders will receive a wristband to be worn over the 2-day event when they arrive for the event start time. Passes must be retained and produced if requested by a member of staff. Please note that bag searches may take place for FrightFest shows. Only alcohol bought at GFT may be taken into the cinema. Event is strictly 18+ so proof of age may be required upon request.
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT