Fright Fest at Glasgow Film Festival 2018
1 – 3 March, 2018
Thursday 1 March
Andy Nyman and Jeremy Dyson join us for a special screening of the film adaptation of their smash hit stage show.
Brian O’Malley’s supernatural romance receives its Scottish premiere.
Friday 2 March
The Wanderers: Quest of the Demon Hunter
An inspired modern twist on Transylvanian mythology from Dragos Buliga.
Attack of the Bat Monsters
The World Premiere of writer/director Kelly Greene’s pastiche gem.
A surreal and wickedly humorous addition to the Living Dead canon.
Xavier Gens’ stunning adaptation of Albert Sánchez Piñol’s acclaimed novel.
The European premiere of a creature feature that blows the lid off traditional Bigfoot mythology.
Saturday 3 March
The Devil and the Blacksmith</h4
The UK premiere of Paul Urkijo’s visually breathtaking fantasy.
A beautifully paced, dread-filled study of occult belief by writer/director Adam MacDonald (European Premiere)
Gabriela Amaral Almeida’s intense shocker, which explores the latent evil within us all, receives its UK premiere at FrightFest 2018.
The UK Premiere of Adam Marcus’ savvy seasonal shocker – a fiendishly tense slay-ride!
Tigers Are Not Afraid
A cautionary fable than announces director Issa López as a rising star of Mexico’s New Wave cinema.
Sixty Minutes to Midnight
Actor Arnold Sydney Junior and producer Frank Leraci will be in Glasgow to introduce this violent, action-packed thriller.
FrightFest Passes are £75 and available from 12 noon on Monday 15 January. Passes cover all films on Friday 2 and Saturday 3 March only.
GFT, 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
- The Post,GFT
- Lover for a Day, GFT
- Cinemaattic presents Psiconautas + Q&A at CCA, Glasgow
- In Conversation with Cecilia Stenbom, CCA, Glasgow
- Mount Florida Screenings, CCA
- Fukushima Mon Amour, GFT
- 4 at GFT
- Get Out, Late Night at GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Closing Gala: Felipe Bustos Sierra’s Nae Pasaran
- Darkest Hour, GFT
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Occupation 101: ‘Voice of the Silenced Majority’ Screening
- Fright Fest at Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Dolores, 12 – 14 January, 2018 GFT
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at GFT
- Medieval Movie Club Presents: The Devils at CCA
- UKJF Love Is Thicker Than Water at CCA
- Visible Cinema: RCS Curates: Departure Lounge and Deaf Funny(CTBC) at GFT
- Dance House Glasgow WinterFest
- Eric Clapton: Life in 12 Bars