Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
Just arrived in the Gallery Wednesday, 18 April, 2018 is a remarkable set of fifteen new exhibits by popular contemporary Scottish artists: Ian Rawnsley from Troon, Gregory Moore and Katy Arthur from Glasgow and Louise Turnbull from the Borders.
Each artist with their own interpretation of Thistle Gallery’s Seasonal Show ‘Rites of Spring’ – using a variety of mediums and now sitting alongside exhibits from 24 other leading artists.
Side by side to the newly arrived artwork are eye catching jewellery designs by Clare Spencer. Her distinctive topographical range of cuffs, necklaces and earrings are inspired by Scotland’s lochs and islands. Alexa Hope’s new fused glass range conjures up the coast with its blue hues. Accomplished jeweller Morven Browne’s new range of small metal sapling sculptures, necklaces and earrings are inspired by country hedgerows.
So as you can see – something for everyone at Thistle Gallery this Spring!
- Express Yourself, Tell it Slant
- Choral Concert St Marys Episcopal Cathedral
- The Marbles and Friends Live
- Wild Rose Review Pat Byrne
- School for Civic Imagination CCA
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason
- Easter 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Ordet GFT
- 3 Faces GFT
- The Gospel According to St Matthew GFT
- A Deal With The Universe, GFT
- Loro GFT
- Eighth Grade GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival on Tour
- The Fight GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- KeanuCon 2019 CCA
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT