Frankie Boyle, Charity Fundraiser in aid of Ardgowan Hospice, Greenock Frid 18 Dec, 2015
Frankie Boyle at Greenock Town Hall
Charity Fundraiser in aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Town Hall
Friday 18 December, 2015
Frankie Boyle will perform at the town hall on Friday 18 December, 2015 on an all-Scottish bill alongside fellow funnymen Gary Little and Scott Gibson.
Hardeep Singh Kohli will compere the event.
The charity fundraiser is being organised by Greenock actor Martin Compston in aid of Ardgowan Hospice the much loved Inverclyde Charity of which he is a patron.
Greenock Town Hall, Cathcart Square, Greenock PA15 1LS
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018