Four Solos in the Wild, Project Ability, Until 26 November, 2016
Project Ability is pleased to present ‘Four Solos in the Wild’, a touring exhibition originating in the Tycanol Woods of Pembrokeshire – a powerful exhibition by four disabled performers featuring short films and photography.
The performers, Graham Busby, Mervyn Bradley, Erika Juniper and Andrew Kelly, spent two weeks in atmospheric wild woodland in Pembrokeshire, exploring and responding to the landscape. From this experience they made powerful dance solos that were captured on film, directed by artist Ray Jacobs and camera, by dance photographer Chris Nash.
The four performers are members of Arty Party, a Shropshire based charity which gives opportunities for learning disabled people to explore, create and share their art.
Arty Party produced this project through funding from Arts Council England and the Basil Houghton Memorial Trust
Project Ability’s exhibition programme is supported by the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
Exhibition open 04-26 November.
For more information visit http://
Project Ability, 103 Trongate, G1 5HD
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- In Conversation with Gurinder Chadha GFT
- Armstrong GFT
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Midsommar GFT
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Matchbox Cineclub + Sad Girl Cinema Der Fan
- UKJF: Inside the Mossad CCA Glasgow