Foraging Workshop, Napiershall Street Gardens, Saturday 12 August, 2017
29 Napiershall Street, St George’s Cross, G20 6EZ
Saturday 12 August, 2017 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Come along to a free workshop where we will take an adventure trip to BODEN BOO and go on a hunt for wild foods!
Learn about plant ID, wild edibles, outdoor cooking and sustainable harvest. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, spaces are limited.
Email: email@example.com with your name, number and email to book.
- Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Remembering Glasgow’s Forgotten Women
- Been So Long GFT
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Glasgow Feminist Arts Festival, CCA
- Liam McIlvanney, Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Scribes (calligraphy).
- The Slow Readers Club at The Art School
- Book Week Scotland: Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin Documentary GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor
- Poetry at Inn Deep with Cat Hepburn
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- The Parlotones at OranMor
- Book Week Scotland: Denise Mina and Liam McIlvaney
- Take 2. Belle and Sebastian 3 Friends Forever, GFT
- Widows GFT