Foraging Workshop, Napiershall Street Gardens, Saturday 12 August, 2017
29 Napiershall Street, St George’s Cross, G20 6EZ
Saturday 12 August, 2017 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Come along to a free workshop where we will take an adventure trip to BODEN BOO and go on a hunt for wild foods!
Learn about plant ID, wild edibles, outdoor cooking and sustainable harvest. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, spaces are limited.
Email: email@example.com with your name, number and email to book.
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A