Foraging Workshop, Napiershall Street Gardens, Saturday 12 August, 2017
29 Napiershall Street, St George’s Cross, G20 6EZ
Saturday 12 August, 2017 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Come along to a free workshop where we will take an adventure trip to BODEN BOO and go on a hunt for wild foods!
Learn about plant ID, wild edibles, outdoor cooking and sustainable harvest. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, spaces are limited.
Email: email@example.com with your name, number and email to book.
- Mount Florida Screenings, CCA Glasgow
- Migrant Voice, Changing Lenses, CCA
- Mind and Draw, The Space, Saturdays
- Aye Write! 2018 Writing the ‘Magical’ Masterclass with Kirsty Logan
- Bonnie Bling Crafternoon Workshop, The Hidden Lane
- Therapeutic Creative Writing Workshop, Paisley
- Glasgow Drum Circle – give a voucher for Christmas
- Wild Women Writing Course with Magi Gibson starts January 2018
- Eusebi Deli – Italian Beer and Food Pairing
- Revisiting the Antonine Wall, Community Consultation from 7 November, 2017
- Indepen-dance, creative movement for people with disabilities and their carers
- Doc-Open. Launch at GFT, 2 November, 2017
- First Strings, Glasgow: Guitar Lessons for Children
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival (SQIFF) – Bridging the Gap, workshop CCA, 6 September, 2017
- Foraging Workshop, Napiershall Street Gardens, Saturday 12 August, 2017
- A New Byres Road: Public Consultation Design Events, August 2017
- Scottish Sculpture Workshop Frontiers in Retreat: Edge Effects, Glasgow, Thu 27 July – Sun 30 July 2017
- Upcycling – free demonstration, Oxfam Byres Road, 13 and 16 July, 2017
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2017 – call for programmers
- Artivism, STUC and Scottish Artists Union, The Space, Gallowgate, First Session 18 July, 2017