Foraging Workshop, Napiershall Street Gardens, Saturday 12 August, 2017
29 Napiershall Street, St George’s Cross, G20 6EZ
Saturday 12 August, 2017 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Come along to a free workshop where we will take an adventure trip to BODEN BOO and go on a hunt for wild foods!
Learn about plant ID, wild edibles, outdoor cooking and sustainable harvest. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, spaces are limited.
Email: email@example.com with your name, number and email to book.
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Glasgow Songwriting Festival
- Govanhill International Festival and Carnival 2018
- Film for family and local history, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Family Friendly Autism Workshop, Riverside Museum
- Getting Started with Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Explore Wellspring Writing, Laura T. Fyfe, Scottish Writers
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- Into the Woods Collective, Art and Music Workshops, Children’s Wood
- Mount Florida Screenings, CCA Glasgow
- Migrant Voice, Changing Lenses, CCA
- Mind and Draw, The Space, Saturdays
- Aye Write! 2018 Writing the ‘Magical’ Masterclass with Kirsty Logan
- Bonnie Bling Crafternoon Workshop, The Hidden Lane
- Therapeutic Creative Writing Workshop, Paisley
- Glasgow Drum Circle – give a voucher for Christmas
- Wild Women Writing Course with Magi Gibson starts January 2018
- Eusebi Deli – Italian Beer and Food Pairing
- Revisiting the Antonine Wall, Community Consultation from 7 November, 2017