Fiction Readings at the Albany #2, Wednesday 26th March, 2014
Wednesday 26th March, 2014 – 6.30 p.m.
Thank you to the many people who attended the opening event. We would like to invite you all to come along to the second in the series, at the Albany Centre in Glasgow, this Wednesday 26th March, from 6.30pm until 9pm.
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre, 44 Ashley Street, Woodlands, Glasgow
The event will feature readings by various writers, some music and visual art.
Entry: £3. Please come along to enjoy excellent new work, as well as readings of selected classic short fiction. There will be some time for drinks and discussion too.
The event is the second in a sequence of four, all at The Albany Centre on Wednesday evenings.
The subsequent events will take place:
April 2nd 6.30pm-9pm
April 9th 6.30pm-9pm
We hope you will continue to support this readings series.
If you require any further information, please contact: email@example.com
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Danger Poets, Waterstones Byres Road
- Women With Fierce Words CCA
- Books at the Botanics
- Launch Govanhill Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Paul Murdoch, Alexandria Writers + Open Mic
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Free Pride CCA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Stories from the Southside – Govanhill Book Festival
- Obsession: Double Bill Safe/To Die For GFT