Fiction Readings at the Albany #2, Wednesday 26th March, 2014
Wednesday 26th March, 2014 – 6.30 p.m.
Thank you to the many people who attended the opening event. We would like to invite you all to come along to the second in the series, at the Albany Centre in Glasgow, this Wednesday 26th March, from 6.30pm until 9pm.
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre, 44 Ashley Street, Woodlands, Glasgow
The event will feature readings by various writers, some music and visual art.
Entry: £3. Please come along to enjoy excellent new work, as well as readings of selected classic short fiction. There will be some time for drinks and discussion too.
The event is the second in a sequence of four, all at The Albany Centre on Wednesday evenings.
The subsequent events will take place:
April 2nd 6.30pm-9pm
April 9th 6.30pm-9pm
We hope you will continue to support this readings series.
If you require any further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne