Festive Finnieston, The Hidden Lane and The Hive, Saturday 10 December, 2016
Start the festive season at The Hidden Lane and The Hive!
1103 Argyle Street, G3 8MD – 11.30 p.m. 7.30 p.m.
Dozens of open studios! Jewellery! Vintage, refurbished & upcycled furniture! Upholstery! Driftwood mirrors, frames, clocks & chalkboards! Painting, drawings, prints, photographs & cards! Gift certificates! Craft Beer! Artisan chocolate! Hot drinks, cakes, soup & tasty gifts at The Hidden Lane Tearoom! Specials on hair cuts, blow drying and nails! Try pilates, yoga, reflexology or hypnotherapy! Live music, live recording sessions & studio tours! Explore the studios and find out what goes on down The Hidden Lane and in The Hive! Wine, mince pies & treats aplenty!
Get your map of participating studios from the Hidden Lane Tearoom or the Hidden Lane Gallery on the day or download one from the website!
Where: The Hidden Lane, 1103 Argyle Street (the back lane behind Argyle Street), The Hidden Lane Gallery, 1081 Argyle Street (on the main street) and The Hive, 1061 Argyle Street (the big four-storey building set back off Argyle Street opposite Lebowski’s/Kent Road)
Designer and maker of contemporary jewellery in silver, gold, platinum and a variety of precious stones. Visit the studio or website to see the collection or to enquire about bespoke/commission work.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas