Festival Fortnight 2018
Festival Fortnight is a two week programme of events coordinated by LEAP Sports to encourage LGBTI people and their friends to find out more about what sport and physical activities are available to them, to try something new and to get more active.
LEAP Sports envisage a future where everyone can access, participate, enjoy and excel in sport, no matter their gender identity or sexuality. Unfortunately, for many LGBTI people this isn’t the case and social, structural and individual barriers persist to stop them. Festival Fortnight aims to remove as many of these barriers as possible by:
- Increasing opportunities for LGBTI people to access sport and establishing pathways into regular participation.
- Celebrating and increasing the visibility of LGBTI people who already participate, enjoy and excel in sport, so that others can share in this experience.
- Exploring equality and human right issues in sport, sharing insight and knowledge to make sport more welcoming for all.
- Offering support and advice to help people get involved or to try something for the first time.
- Tell It To The Bees
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival: Mother’s Instinct
- Glasgow Goes Green
- Wassail Queens Park
- OK Fest – Kilmacolm’s Festival of Sound
- Waiting for Godot, Websters
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Stand in Solidarity with the Stansted 15
- Sisters and Seamonsters – Chiara Berardelli
- Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Wee Write 2019
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia