Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
22-24 March 2019
Kinning Park Complex, Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall St, Glasgow G41 1BA
Femspectives is a film series and festival in Glasgow. It provides a platform for films by womxn and safe spaces for conversations about feminisms, social issues, and politics. To find out more, check out Mission Statement, also Equalities & Diversity Policy and Safe Space Policy.
The first Femspectives film festival will be hosted from 22-24 March 2019 at Kinning Park Complex. Find out more about the full programme of events here!
Touch Me Not – Opening Film 22 March, 2019 7 p.m.
Adina Pintilie’s Golden Bear winning first feature Touch Me Not takes a nuanced approach in exploring intimacy, bodies and sexual desires. Pintilie shatters genre expectations.
Pay what you can – tickets at Eventbrite
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Only You GFT
- Tell It To The Bees GFT
- Our Time, GFT
- Varda by Agnes GFT
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Dance with a Stranger, GFT
- Eatfilm at Sloans presents Black Panther
- Africa in Motion Africa 3.0: Vanity CCA
- Gaza GFT
- Gwen, GFT
- Matchbox Cineclub + Sad Girl Cinema Der Fan
- Gregory’s Girl, Back to the Future at Kelvin Hall
- Africa in Motion Film Festival Foreign Body CCA
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas