Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
22-24 March 2019
Kinning Park Complex, Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall St, Glasgow G41 1BA
Femspectives is a film series and festival in Glasgow. It provides a platform for films by womxn and safe spaces for conversations about feminisms, social issues, and politics. To find out more, check out Mission Statement, also Equalities & Diversity Policy and Safe Space Policy.
The first Femspectives film festival will be hosted from 22-24 March 2019 at Kinning Park Complex. Find out more about the full programme of events here!
Touch Me Not – Opening Film 22 March, 2019 7 p.m.
Adina Pintilie’s Golden Bear winning first feature Touch Me Not takes a nuanced approach in exploring intimacy, bodies and sexual desires. Pintilie shatters genre expectations.
Pay what you can – tickets at Eventbrite
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre
- GSFF19 | Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Under the Silver Lake GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- Everybody Knows GFT
- St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
- Yikes Film Club – Brass Eye Tapes
- Phil Differ: Me OranMor
- In For A Penny, Websters Theatre
- News Hacks, Oran Mor
- Sean McLoughlin: Hail Mary, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Rich Hall’s Hoedown Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow