Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia, Kibble Palace, 24 September, 2017
Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow G12 0UE
Sunday 24 September, 2017 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Bohemia is delighted to host a second Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair at the stunning Kibble Palace Glasgow Botanic Gardens.
After the success of the debut fair, you can expect to find more gorgeous, professional, friendly, helpful and, more importantly, inspiring Wedding Designer Services to help you plan YOUR Special day!
You will find everything you need for your wedding including: Beautiful Vintage Bespoke Gowns, Photography, Bohemian Florals, Designer Jewellery, Hats, Tartans, Cars, Wedding Cakes, Stationary, Favours , Music and more…
Complimentary copy of the Scottish Wedding Directory for first 50 arrivals.
Do not be a Damsel in distress! Be a Damsel in this dress
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT
- Yikes Film Club – Brass Eye Tapes
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde