Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia, Kibble Palace, 24 September, 2017
Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow G12 0UE
Sunday 24 September, 2017 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Bohemia is delighted to host a second Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair at the stunning Kibble Palace Glasgow Botanic Gardens.
After the success of the debut fair, you can expect to find more gorgeous, professional, friendly, helpful and, more importantly, inspiring Wedding Designer Services to help you plan YOUR Special day!
You will find everything you need for your wedding including: Beautiful Vintage Bespoke Gowns, Photography, Bohemian Florals, Designer Jewellery, Hats, Tartans, Cars, Wedding Cakes, Stationary, Favours , Music and more…
Complimentary copy of the Scottish Wedding Directory for first 50 arrivals.
Do not be a Damsel in distress! Be a Damsel in this dress
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems