Fail Better: The Workers Have No Country, Thursday, June 11, 2015 McChuills Glasgow
Fail Better: The Workers Have No Country
Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 8:00pm
Not a Union Flag, a Saltire or a Butterfly in sight at Fail Better, unless they’re on fire.
So come join us for a communist cabaret of sangs, words, jokes, dancing, shouting, and stamping your feet.
LINE UP TBA
That’s right. No line up yet. Just a chip-on-the-shoulder anti populist sentiment. You know it’ll be a good night tho.
Free entry. All welcome. Chuck £3 in the bucket if you can and it will go directly to artists and visionaries looking to come up with a better idea than nationalism.
MCCHUILLS 40 High Street, GLASGOW G1 1NL
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Lids Open Day, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Websters Big Summer Event
- Record Fair at Nice n Sleazy
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant