Ewan Morrison CCA, Glasgow 13 May 2014, 6:00 p.m.
13 May 2014, 6:00 p.m.
In 2013 Ewan Morrison became the winner of the SMIT Scottish Book of the Year Fiction Prize 2013 (for the novel Close Your Eyes) . He is also winner of the Glenfiddich Writer of the Year Award 2103.
The ‘erudite purveyor of filth’ talks about his newest works and the experience of his novel Swung being made into a film.
£6, Concession £3
CCA 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper