Evergreen Outdoor Nursery Glasgow North West
Maryhill Mobile Children’s Services (a voluntary organisation based in North West Glasgow providing childcare within the community for 26 years) is about to launch Evergreen Outdoor Nursery – Glasgow’s first voluntary sector outdoor nursery.
This service within North Glasgow will appeal to families who are looking for more choice when it comes to affordable childcare, which will support the healthy learning and development of their children and allow parents/carers easier access to employment or education.
The cost for this service will be £32 per day which will include provision of waterproof clothing.
The nursery will have an indoor base at 35 Avenuepark St and has permission from Glasgow City Council to use Dawsholm Park and also special permission to use Botanic Gardens.
Evergreen Outdoor Nursery will open in October 2015.
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Mask and Puppet Theatre, West End Festival 2018
- Into the Woods Collective, Art and Music Workshops, Children’s Wood
- Gaelic Sport and Fun Day St Fillans, Glasgow
- Moana Sing a long, GFT
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- Aye Write: Wee Write Beano Cartoon Capers, Mitchell Library
- Aye Write: Wee Write One Button Benny with Alan Windram
- May Day Picnic, Glasgow Green
- Sparkle & Shine! Nativity! The Musical Seeks Children Across The UK For Star Roles
- Wee Write Literary and Book Festival for schools and children 2018
- Call for Young Programmers for 10th Anniversary of Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Children’s Wood Holiday Club
- Young Films Foundation, CCA
- Wee Write – Family Days at Aye Write! 3 and 4 March, 2018
- Monte Carlo Classic Rally, Paisley 31 January, 2018
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017