Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
152 Park Road,
Glasgow, G4 9HB
0141 648 9999
You can now dine al fresco at Eusebi (28 May, 2016)
The arrival of this new Italian restaurant/cafe/deli could not have received a more rapturous welcome. Enthusiastic customers are arriving in their droves – keen to sample authentic Italian food in Glasgow.
I had in for a peep one evening during the week and was very impressed and returned to have lunch with Frances to celebrate her birthday. It was a very good decision.
Eddie, Giovanna Eusebi and their team are clearly in their element offering up the very best pasta, pizza plus wonderful salads and amazing sweets – all freshly prepared on the premises.
The deli section is a feast for the eyes with an array of colourful, mouthwatering dishes on display and the menu is equally tantalising. There are amazing sharing platters with wild boar salami, Agrodolce peppers and foccacia and the truffle selection with cooked ham, paresan glazed salami, truffle from Norcia and peorino seved with honeycomb and spiced pear, sounds heavenly.
You can peep into the kitchen and watch the pasta making process – and all pasta and pizza dishes are cooked to order. Frances had her eyes set firmly on the pizza and we shared one with mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil. Without doubt it’s the best pizza I’ve ever tasted with the most fantastically light base. The Lemon Tiramasu we had for dessert was a lovely blend of sharp citrus and sweet cream and the Americanos went down a treat.
Eddie, Giovanni, Alice, Suzie and all the team made us very welcome and there is the most fantastic upbeat atmosphere about the place with lots of busy, smiling staff. There are glorious displays of fresh flowers and the walls are covered in photographs of the Eusebi family depicting their forty years in Glasgow. This includes an image of the Rendez Vouz Cafe ice cream van in Hyndland Street.
The Eusebis have have been importing unique products by small artisan makers and specialist producers from across Italy for many years and it’s a pleasure to have them back in the West End.
The basement will soon be open to offer another dining level – in plenty of time for Christmas. You can also pick up supplies to go from the fabulous deli – first good day I’ll be picking up a tasty picnic and heading for Kelvingrove – the park gates are straight across from the restaurant.
Don’t forgot that Eusebi are also happy to cater for parties and celebrations.
Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. – seven days a week.
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
One response to “Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4”
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Rumman Festival, Cinema CCA and Eid Celebration Project Cafe
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- New Venture by Mother India, Bungalow Cafe To Open Soon
- Shut Up And Write (SUAW), Tuesdays, Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- The Drugstore Social, Cafe´and Cocktail Bar, Yorkhill, Glasgow
- Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
- Bring You Own Baby, Monday Specials at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Syrian Supper Club The Project Cafe Thursday, 7 Apr 2016
- The Rio Cafe has a new look, November, 2015
- Tchai-Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow West End
- Coffee at The Tardis, Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Craft Fair, Rio Cafe, 17 December, 2014