Erskine Hospital Fundraiser , Comedy at The Stand, 18 May. 2016.
Benefit In Aid Of Erskine
The Stand, Glasgow
18 May, 2016
Gary Little – headliner
Doors 19:30 – Show starts 20:30
Tickets are £5 and can be reserved by calling The Stand box office on 0141 212 3389
Honour the ones who didn’t come home. Help Erskine care for the ones who did.
Erskine has been looking after our veterans for almost 100 years and is the leading care organization for ex-Service men and women in Scotland.
Please join us for a night of comedy in support of their vital work.
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018