Eriska, Cottiers Theatre, 14 April, 2017
14 Apr 2017 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Eriska – with Gazing and Triptych
Eriska is a six-piece Glasgow-based folk band established in 2016.
The band’s lineup includes members from the traditional music, jazz, and classical courses at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
The members draw upon their disparate backgrounds and combine rock, jazz and folk styles to create a unique sound using both traditional tunes and band members’ original compositions.
With musicians from Argentina, Italy and the USA as well as Scotland, they blend many musical traditions together to make a fresh kind of Scottish music.
Having played at festivals including Celtic Connections, Boston Celtic Music Festival, the National Fete de la Musique and Piping Live, the individual members bring together plenty of performing experience and energy.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails are checked daily.
14 Apr 2017 – 19:30
Tickets £9.50 (ticket price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
- Dave Arcari, Hug and Pint, Glasgow Saturday 3 March, 2018
- Linda Jaxson Band, St Louis Cafe Bar, Partick Saturday 24 February, 2018
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- The Blue Arrow Club – New Home of Jazz in Glasgow
- The Shires, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Session A9 Celtic Connections 2018 review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Paul young with Los Pacaminos, The Venue, OranMor, Glasgow
- Celtic Connections 25th Anniversary Opening Concert, review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Seven Song Club The Wellgreen / Secret Goldfish / Cara Rose, The Tron
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Lisa Kowalski at King Tut’s
- The Primevals, The Reverse Cowgirls and The Kundalini Genie, Seven Song Club
- Lola in Slacks + special guests, CCA
- Spangled Cabaret 10 BirthdayParty, Rio Pop Up
- The Skids and From The Jam Kelvingrove Bandstand 17 June, 2018
- Dona Oxford, OranMor, Glasgow 16 February, 2018
- Celtic Connections 2018 – Highlights from Scots Whay Hae!
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow