Eriska, Cottiers Theatre, 14 April, 2017
14 Apr 2017 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Eriska – with Gazing and Triptych
Eriska is a six-piece Glasgow-based folk band established in 2016.
The band’s lineup includes members from the traditional music, jazz, and classical courses at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
The members draw upon their disparate backgrounds and combine rock, jazz and folk styles to create a unique sound using both traditional tunes and band members’ original compositions.
With musicians from Argentina, Italy and the USA as well as Scotland, they blend many musical traditions together to make a fresh kind of Scottish music.
Having played at festivals including Celtic Connections, Boston Celtic Music Festival, the National Fete de la Musique and Piping Live, the individual members bring together plenty of performing experience and energy.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails are checked daily.
14 Apr 2017 – 19:30
Tickets £9.50 (ticket price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Gavin Paterson Nova Scotia Folk Club
- The Wellgreen, Stilton, KiDD, West of Scotland Cricket Club
- David Rovics at the Doublet Bar
- Spangled Cabaret October 2018
- Starry Skies Album Launch, OranMor
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Fara, OranMor, Glasgow
- Brooks Williams Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club, LOOPER and Wholly…..Cats
- Linda Jaxson Band at St Louis Cafe/Bar, Glasgow
- Songs of the Silver Screen, OranMor
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson, The Glad Cafe
- Ethan Johns, Love Music Glasgow
- Women at Carlton Studios, Glasgow, Monthly Event
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, 24 August, 2018
- Word Jazzology, Glasgow 30 August 2018
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute