Eriska, Cottiers Theatre, 14 April, 2017
14 Apr 2017 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Eriska – with Gazing and Triptych
Eriska is a six-piece Glasgow-based folk band established in 2016.
The band’s lineup includes members from the traditional music, jazz, and classical courses at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
The members draw upon their disparate backgrounds and combine rock, jazz and folk styles to create a unique sound using both traditional tunes and band members’ original compositions.
With musicians from Argentina, Italy and the USA as well as Scotland, they blend many musical traditions together to make a fresh kind of Scottish music.
Having played at festivals including Celtic Connections, Boston Celtic Music Festival, the National Fete de la Musique and Piping Live, the individual members bring together plenty of performing experience and energy.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails are checked daily.
14 Apr 2017 – 19:30
Tickets £9.50 (ticket price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Gina Chavez, The Doublet, Sounds in the Suburbs
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Songbird – Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- Take A Walk On The Weill Side, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Fiddle Orchestra in Concert, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall September, 2018
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- PCL presents Jerron ‘Blind Boy’ Paxton, CCA
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The Luthiers Concert, West End Festival
- Heidi Talbot and John McCusker at Cottiers
- Kittlin at Tchai Ovna
- The Electrics, 30 Anniversary, The Bungalow, Paisley
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow
- Tir na nOg, Cottiers Theatre
- The Carlton 3 at Tchai Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow