Eriska, Cottiers Theatre, 14 April, 2017
14 Apr 2017 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Eriska – with Gazing and Triptych
Eriska is a six-piece Glasgow-based folk band established in 2016.
The band’s lineup includes members from the traditional music, jazz, and classical courses at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
The members draw upon their disparate backgrounds and combine rock, jazz and folk styles to create a unique sound using both traditional tunes and band members’ original compositions.
With musicians from Argentina, Italy and the USA as well as Scotland, they blend many musical traditions together to make a fresh kind of Scottish music.
Having played at festivals including Celtic Connections, Boston Celtic Music Festival, the National Fete de la Musique and Piping Live, the individual members bring together plenty of performing experience and energy.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails are checked daily.
14 Apr 2017 – 19:30
Tickets £9.50 (ticket price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- The Dark Carnival: Unplugged
- The Library Music Film – DJ and Party
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Yikes Film Club presents Grand Budapest Hotel
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT