Edges \\ Sky – Michael Gallacher, Offshore, 15 – 29 April, 2016
EDGES BREAK SKY
‘This time it is not any of my gig photos, landscape, architecture, cloud or portraiture work. It is now the time to show some of my iphone art work. The work is all done using numerous iphone apps. I’ve shared a few of these pieces and have been asked by many to put on a show of the work. I’ve sifted through them all to present to you 20 pieces of work.
Closer to the show, I’ll be posting up some work that did not make the final selection just so you get an idea as to what you’ll see.
There wil be 2 copies of each piece, one framed, the other mounted ready for framing. There will also be packs of postcards for sticking on fridge doors or sending to a friend.
Offshore is a lovely wee cafe in the West End. Great coffee and food.’
Friday 15th, Michael will be there from around 5ish till close at 8pm.
Come along, say Hi, have a chat, look at some cool art, listen \\ to some fab music.
Raymond Elma of Betatone Distraction
soft drinks n nibbles will be available.
Local pub after 8…
as some of you may not be able to make it on the friday.
The show itself, runs for a fortnight till 29th April.
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School