Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
Saturday 5 May , 2018 from 11am to 4pm
And every other month afterwards (18th Aug, 20th Oct, 15th Dec)
Only stalls with an eco-friendly focus will be trading.
Anything from hand-made dog treats to eco-print textiles will be there.
The first of the markets will take place at St Silas Church, 69 Park Road, Woodlands, Glasgow G4 9JE
Looking for a stall. Email Jessica with photographs of your work and explanation re: eco-friendly focus.
The stalls you might find include:
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- Art for Sale at Project-Abilty
- Makers Market Pop Up Shop, Ruthven Lane, Glasgow G12
- Studio Number One The Hidden Lane Finnieston Opening Event 24 March, 2016.