Easter Egg Run fundraiser for Royal Hospital for Sick Children
The Easter Egg Run is Back!
New Home, New Route!
Bikers to meet at Greendyke Street – beside Glasgow Green
Arrive from 10am before parade leaves at 11am
On leaving Greendyke street the new route takes in the Broomielaw before crossing the Squinty Bridge and heading up Govan Road towards our new home, passing the front of the hospital before finishing at Ogilve carpark on Hardgate road
No bike? Come along to the Royal Hospital For Children, Govan Rd, Glasgow G51 4TF from 11am and welcome the parade as they approach the finish point
For over three decades, thousands of families have enjoyed this incredible event where more than 1,000 bikers ride through the streets of Glasgow in a mile long convoy of colour, noise and smiles in support of the boys and girls at Scotland’s largest children’s hospital.
This year’s Easter Egg Run is particularly special as it is the first since the hospital moved to its new home at the Royal Hospital For Children, Govan Rd, Glasgow G51 4TF Come along on Easter Sunday to cheer on hundreds of motorbikes, trikes and scooters that make this event so iconic.
This super bike procession which will finish at the Ogilvie Car Park by the Royal Hospital for Children, is set to be spectacular. The day will be packed with fun events and activities for all the family to enjoy as well as the chance to sit on some of the bikes once they arrive back from the procession!
There is no registration fee but we will ask every biker to make a suggested donation of £10 on arrival to support our young patients at the children’s hospital.
For the event, please consider raising sponsorship rather than bringing Easter Eggs and chocolate. The hospital is always inundated with treats and as many of patients are on special diets or “nil by mouth”, they can’t enjoy the eggs.
Financial donations mean that young patients have the best possible care and experience at the hospital by funding state-of-the-art medical equipment, family support services and innovative play programmes.
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018