Easter Egg Run fundraiser for Royal Hospital for Sick Children
The Easter Egg Run is Back!
New Home, New Route!
Bikers to meet at Greendyke Street – beside Glasgow Green
Arrive from 10am before parade leaves at 11am
On leaving Greendyke street the new route takes in the Broomielaw before crossing the Squinty Bridge and heading up Govan Road towards our new home, passing the front of the hospital before finishing at Ogilve carpark on Hardgate road
No bike? Come along to the Royal Hospital For Children, Govan Rd, Glasgow G51 4TF from 11am and welcome the parade as they approach the finish point
For over three decades, thousands of families have enjoyed this incredible event where more than 1,000 bikers ride through the streets of Glasgow in a mile long convoy of colour, noise and smiles in support of the boys and girls at Scotland’s largest children’s hospital.
This year’s Easter Egg Run is particularly special as it is the first since the hospital moved to its new home at the Royal Hospital For Children, Govan Rd, Glasgow G51 4TF Come along on Easter Sunday to cheer on hundreds of motorbikes, trikes and scooters that make this event so iconic.
This super bike procession which will finish at the Ogilvie Car Park by the Royal Hospital for Children, is set to be spectacular. The day will be packed with fun events and activities for all the family to enjoy as well as the chance to sit on some of the bikes once they arrive back from the procession!
There is no registration fee but we will ask every biker to make a suggested donation of £10 on arrival to support our young patients at the children’s hospital.
For the event, please consider raising sponsorship rather than bringing Easter Eggs and chocolate. The hospital is always inundated with treats and as many of patients are on special diets or “nil by mouth”, they can’t enjoy the eggs.
Financial donations mean that young patients have the best possible care and experience at the hospital by funding state-of-the-art medical equipment, family support services and innovative play programmes.
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- The Matrix, The Arches, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced