Dove Tales, Wednesday 26 July, 2017, Scotia Bar
Come and meet Dove Tales at 7.30pm on Wednesday, 26th July at the Scotia Bar, 112 – 114 Stockwell Street, Glasgow G1 4LW
They will be talking about their aims and activities and about how they organise themselves as a charity. They are interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas.
The evening will also feature a short set by two fantastic traditional musicians, Charlie Grey and Joseph Peach, who were shortlisted for the 2017 BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Award.
It will include poems and songs and stories and music about peace and war.
And at some point there will a traditional Scotia free sandwich break!
Please email Jean Rafferty if you’d like to read or play.
Or call her on 07881-304-729
Look out for the official launch, which will be in Glasgow in September.
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT