Doune, Doune, Doune The Rabbit Hole at McChuills, 11 August, 2016
McChuills, 40 High Street, G1 1NB
Thursday, 11 August, 2016 – 8 p.m.
A night of highlights from the SPOKEN WURD tent at DOUNE THE RABBITHOLE 2016 descends on McChuills on 11 August. If you canny make the festival, it’s a chance to see what’s goin on. And if you’re sorted for Doune, come visit in the Casa Caliente tent – shoes aff and woodburner on. Mon!
as always Fail Better is FREE ENTRY. Get down for…
and HEIR OF THE CURSED
anything you chuck in the bucket will be split between the artists for bus fares and beer. GET ON IT.
19 – 21 August, Cardross Estate, Stirlingshire
‘Celebrating the very best of Scotland’s independent/DIY arts scene alongside amazing international guests.’
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co
- Susan Calman, Aye Write Glasgow