Donald Robertson Is Not a Stand Up Comedien, The Citizens 19 – 21 May, 2016
Donald Robertson Is Not A Stand-Up Comedian
The Citizens Theatre,
19 – 21 May, 2016.
What would you do if everyone in the world hated you? Would you run? Would you fight? Or would you try to make them laugh?
Donald Robertson has got no mates and he isn’t funny. But with guidance from his new mentor Gary, he hopes that this is all about to change.
Writer/performer Gary McNair’s acclaimed monologue weaves a classic coming-of-age story with a pinpoint deconstruction of the darker side of stand-up comedy.
- 19 May 2016 to 21 May 2016
- View all dates and times
£12.50 Full Price
£2 online transaction fee applies
- Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5, Barrowland, After Party at the Art School
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- White Christmas, GFT
- Sorry To Bother You GFT
- Best Before Bed Silent Movies, Citizen M Glasgow
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Batman Returns Burnt Church Film Club
- The Muppet Christmas Carol, GFT
- Frozen Sing-a-long GFT
- Won’t You Be My Neighbour, GFT
- Home Alone GFT
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Nae Pasaran GFT
- Christmas Caroling
- Support Glasgow Film Theatre
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced