Discover Our Hidden Christmas, arts, crafts, meet the artisans Hidden Lane, Sat 25 November, 2017
Discover Hidden Christmas at the Hidden Lane. Warm, cosy shops and studios will be open to help you find the perfect present.
Special offers, family friendly activities, tombola, treats, bubbles, mulled refreshments and mince pies! Last year was a huge success, so why not come and discover Glasgow’s best kept shopping secret.
Enjoy a festive Finnieston at Hidden Christmas shopping events.
Over 20 open shops and studios all through December.
Art – Craft – Collectables – Vintage – Clothing – Jewellery – Candles – Illustration – Chocolate – Textiles – Music – Food – Homewares.
The Hidden Lane, (off) 1103 Argyle Street, Finniston, Glasgow G3 8ND
Be sure to check out Shona Jewellery
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- The Gracious Losers Christmas Shindig Glasgow 2018
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow 2017
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- 101 Men in Kilts by Bob McDevitt
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017