Discover Our Hidden Christmas, arts, crafts, meet the artisans Hidden Lane, Sat 25 November, 2017
Discover Hidden Christmas at the Hidden Lane. Warm, cosy shops and studios will be open to help you find the perfect present.
Special offers, family friendly activities, tombola, treats, bubbles, mulled refreshments and mince pies! Last year was a huge success, so why not come and discover Glasgow’s best kept shopping secret.
Enjoy a festive Finnieston at Hidden Christmas shopping events.
Over 20 open shops and studios all through December.
Art – Craft – Collectables – Vintage – Clothing – Jewellery – Candles – Illustration – Chocolate – Textiles – Music – Food – Homewares.
The Hidden Lane, (off) 1103 Argyle Street, Finniston, Glasgow G3 8ND
Be sure to check out Shona Jewellery
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Kids Christmas Party Cottiers
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018