Discover Our Hidden Christmas, arts, crafts, meet the artisans Hidden Lane, Sat 25 November, 2017
Discover Hidden Christmas at the Hidden Lane. Warm, cosy shops and studios will be open to help you find the perfect present.
Special offers, family friendly activities, tombola, treats, bubbles, mulled refreshments and mince pies! Last year was a huge success, so why not come and discover Glasgow’s best kept shopping secret.
Enjoy a festive Finnieston at Hidden Christmas shopping events.
Over 20 open shops and studios all through December.
Art – Craft – Collectables – Vintage – Clothing – Jewellery – Candles – Illustration – Chocolate – Textiles – Music – Food – Homewares.
The Hidden Lane, (off) 1103 Argyle Street, Finniston, Glasgow G3 8ND
Be sure to check out Shona Jewellery
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Mary Poppins Returns – meet and greet Grosvenor Cafe plus screening
- Control Social Club at Broadcast
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- White Christmas, GFT
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer