Disappearing Glasgow Exhibition, Chris Leslie,Glasgow School of Art– 17 September until 2 October, 2016.
Preview 16 September.
Glasgow School of Art, Reid Building, Renfrew Street, G3
The skyline of Glasgow has been radically transformed as high rise tower blocks have been blown down and bulldozed. Does this Disappearing Glasgow herald a renaissance in the city? Photographer and filmmaker Chris Leslie is widely acknowledged as the most consistent chronicler of the city’s recent history. His exhibition and accompanying book, edited by Johnny Rodger, documents an era of spectacular change in film and still photography. The Exhibition runs from the 17th Sep to 2nd October.
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- The Vice of Hope, GFT
- Tolkein GFT
- DOCMA DocKlub, CCA
- Thunder Road GFT
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Shoplifters GFT
- Sunset GFT
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
- Freedom Fields, GFT
- Drive Me Home GFT
- The King of Paparazzi GFT
- Daughter of Mine, GFT
- Cleo from 5 – 7 GFT
- Beats GFT
- Ash Is Purest White GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health