Dinner and a movie at Websters for Valentines Day, 14 February 2017
There’s nothing more old-fashioned-romantic than sharing dinner and a movie with the one you love on Valentine’s Day. (£50 per couple)
And there’s few films more romantic than the 1942 classic, Casablanca.
So this evening pretty much sells itself, really. 🙂 To celebrate Valentine’s Day 2017, Webster’s Bar & Bistro present their premiere Dinner & A Movie evening with “Casablanca“.
For just £50 per couple, enjoy a sumptuous 3 course dinner before settling down with a glass of Prosecco and a bag of popcorn to watch the incandescent Ingrid Bergman and the ruggedly stoic Humphrey Bogart in the eternal romantic drama, Casablanca. “…a picture which makes the spine tingle and the heart take a leap…” (New York Times).
The movie screening starts at 8.30pm, but you can book your table any time from 5.00pm. Just make sure you leave yourself enough time to fully savour the delicious Valentine’s Menu our chefs have laid on for this most romantic of dates.
This is Websters first Dinner & A Movie event and they can’t think of a better time to start than Valentine’s Day. So bring a loved one (it might be your beloved, or your best mate, or your Mum) and spend a beautiful evening dining on the finest food, sipping on the sparkliest prosecco and crying at the romantic-est of romances.
To book, just call Websters Bistro on 0141 357 0151, email email@example.com or pop in and book in person.
Websters Valentine’s Menu
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Racer and The Jailbird, GFT
- Con Air, GFT
- Cinemasters: Alfred Hitchcock Season at GFT 2018
- Pin Cushion, GFT
- Whitney GFT
- In Bed With Madonna GFT
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Festival, Burnt Church Film Club Glasgow
- BlackKklansman Special Screening, GFT
- Scottish Short Film Festival, 21 July, 2018
- Cinemasters: Jacques Tati at GFT, Summer 2018
- Getting Started with Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Cabaret, GFT
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- The Happy Prince, GFT
- Mean Girls, Burnt Church Film Club + Daniel Franzese in person for Q & A
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Britannia Panoptican Music Hall
- Howl’s Moving Castle, GFT
- Screening of ‘Harmonies’ The Glad Cafe
- Betty: They Say I’m Different, GFT