Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence at Mother India, 25 June, 2015
Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence
Back by popular demand!
Enjoy renowned chef, Monir Mohammed’s exclusive four course menu at Mother India, Glasgow on Thursday, 25 June 2015 for 7pm.
The menu has been selected to heighten your other senses, enjoy its aroma, delicious taste and texture.
Quench your thirst with a complimentary glass of bubbly at the lighted bar before you dine in the dark in a silent room.
This dining experience will give you a real feel of a deafblind person’s dining experience.
Tickets £40…see you there foodies and those looking for something a little different!
Look forward to seeing you there!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Hogmanay at Malone’s Glasgow
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Square, Broomhill, Glasgow – Restaurant Review by Mary Irvine