Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence at Mother India, 25 June, 2015
Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence
Back by popular demand!
Enjoy renowned chef, Monir Mohammed’s exclusive four course menu at Mother India, Glasgow on Thursday, 25 June 2015 for 7pm.
The menu has been selected to heighten your other senses, enjoy its aroma, delicious taste and texture.
Quench your thirst with a complimentary glass of bubbly at the lighted bar before you dine in the dark in a silent room.
This dining experience will give you a real feel of a deafblind person’s dining experience.
Tickets £40…see you there foodies and those looking for something a little different!
Look forward to seeing you there!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017