Dialogue Road Show
23 May, 2019 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Discover Dialogue with the SWC and Dialogue Books
For far too long, corporate publishing has failed to reflect the UK’s racial and regional diversity; thus failing both new readers and new writers. We’re an imprint sitting within the corporate framework, at one of the UK’s biggest publishers; but we’re interested in discussing its shortcomings, and seeking to redress the balance.
In order to continue the conversation, and attempt to reach new audiences, we are planning the DIALOGUE ROAD SHOW – taking four of our authors with recently published novels (Saskia Vogel, Permission; Niven Govinden, This Brutal House; Yvonne Battle-Felton, Remembered; Season Butler, Cygnet) to cities around the UK.
This event is free and unticketed.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019
- Micaela Maftei and Laura Tansley Collaborative Writing Workshops
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Polly Clark, Booked Festival 2019
- Dialogue Road Show
- Anne Donovan Scottish Writers Centre
- Kathleen Winter, Creative Conversations
- Thoughts and Reflections in Poetry and Song with David Nicoll
- Crossways Irish Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Roseanne Watt & Kate Newmann
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics
- Booked Festival Wendy Erskine