Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery, Britannia Panopticon, 16 Dec, 2015
Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery
The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall
December 16th, 2015
This crime of passion is one for all to enjoy but alas, who killed the victim, why and how is up to you to discover. Who dunnit?!
Working alongside Spirit of Glasgow Britannia Panopticon bring you this fabulous evening.
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. This is a murder mystery tea party, so tea and cakes will be provided along with entertainment!
Suggested donation £8, Concessions £6
To reserve seats please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0141 553 0840. Reserve seats in advance and pay on the door.
Please be aware that the policy to hold reservations until 10 mins before the start of the show, at which point they will be passed on to the next people in the walk-up queue.
113-117 Trongate Glasgow G1 5HD
- Arctic, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Sarah Jane Scouten The Doublet
- Cowboy Calypso, WomanSaid and Stephen EvEns
- New Candys + Kundalini Genie & Gelatine
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival