Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery, Britannia Panopticon, 16 Dec, 2015
Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery
The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall
December 16th, 2015
This crime of passion is one for all to enjoy but alas, who killed the victim, why and how is up to you to discover. Who dunnit?!
Working alongside Spirit of Glasgow Britannia Panopticon bring you this fabulous evening.
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. This is a murder mystery tea party, so tea and cakes will be provided along with entertainment!
Suggested donation £8, Concessions £6
To reserve seats please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0141 553 0840. Reserve seats in advance and pay on the door.
Please be aware that the policy to hold reservations until 10 mins before the start of the show, at which point they will be passed on to the next people in the walk-up queue.
113-117 Trongate Glasgow G1 5HD
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum