Danielle Howle and Scott MacDonald, Woodend Bowling and Tennis Club Monday 28 Sept 2015
Sounds in the Suburbs
Folks don’t be missing this show now!! Next Monday at Woodend a belter of a gig coming up with Danielle Howle and Scott MacDonald playing. Danielle comes as a top recommendation of Martin Stephenson and she is coming over to support the latter leg of the Daintees tour.
Danielle is considered by many to be South Carolina’s best kept musical secret, she is a punk rock girl with the voice of a honkeytonk angel. Opening for such diverse acts as Bob Dylan, Ani Difranco, Fugazi, and Indigo Girls, she has garnered worldwide acclaim while somehow remaining under the radar of mainstream America. Now is the time for South Carolina to share its secret with Glasgow and Scotland.
Supporting Danielle will be Scott MacDonald who has just released a great new CD, called Angels Around Us.
So if you want to hear some really great music come on down to Woodend on Monday, great way to start the week.
Doors at 8.00.
Phone: 07944354459 or email:
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Gina Chavez, The Doublet, Sounds in the Suburbs
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Songbird – Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- Take A Walk On The Weill Side, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Fiddle Orchestra in Concert, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall September, 2018
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- PCL presents Jerron ‘Blind Boy’ Paxton, CCA
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The Luthiers Concert, West End Festival
- Heidi Talbot and John McCusker at Cottiers
- Kittlin at Tchai Ovna
- The Electrics, 30 Anniversary, The Bungalow, Paisley
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow
- Tir na nOg, Cottiers Theatre
- The Carlton 3 at Tchai Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow