Danielle Howle and Scott MacDonald, Woodend Bowling and Tennis Club Monday 28 Sept 2015
Sounds in the Suburbs
Folks don’t be missing this show now!! Next Monday at Woodend a belter of a gig coming up with Danielle Howle and Scott MacDonald playing. Danielle comes as a top recommendation of Martin Stephenson and she is coming over to support the latter leg of the Daintees tour.
Danielle is considered by many to be South Carolina’s best kept musical secret, she is a punk rock girl with the voice of a honkeytonk angel. Opening for such diverse acts as Bob Dylan, Ani Difranco, Fugazi, and Indigo Girls, she has garnered worldwide acclaim while somehow remaining under the radar of mainstream America. Now is the time for South Carolina to share its secret with Glasgow and Scotland.
Supporting Danielle will be Scott MacDonald who has just released a great new CD, called Angels Around Us.
So if you want to hear some really great music come on down to Woodend on Monday, great way to start the week.
Doors at 8.00.
Phone: 07944354459 or email:
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Gavin Paterson Nova Scotia Folk Club
- The Wellgreen, Stilton, KiDD, West of Scotland Cricket Club
- David Rovics at the Doublet Bar
- Spangled Cabaret October 2018
- Starry Skies Album Launch, OranMor
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Fara, OranMor, Glasgow
- Brooks Williams Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club, LOOPER and Wholly…..Cats
- Linda Jaxson Band at St Louis Cafe/Bar, Glasgow
- Songs of the Silver Screen, OranMor
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson, The Glad Cafe
- Ethan Johns, Love Music Glasgow
- Women at Carlton Studios, Glasgow, Monthly Event
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, 24 August, 2018
- Word Jazzology, Glasgow 30 August 2018
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute