Dandiya Nights, Gujerati Society, 1 and 8 October, 2016 Milngavie Town Hall
DANDIYA NIGHTS ARE BACK!
Dandiya nights are back this year on the 1st and 8th October!
This year will be bigger, better and livelier than ever!
Food can be purchased on the night of the event.
Featuring a full live band for 2 nights filled with dance, masti and dhaamal💃🏾
*Please note that tickets can only be bought online and there will be no ticket sales on the day of event
For further information see flyer below!
Come along and celebrate the festivities known as Navratri!
As there is limited hall capacity please book tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Milngavie Town Hall, 71 Station Road, G62 8BZ
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 3 March, 2018
- Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Sextival: Queer Relationships on Film, CCA
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Celtic Connections 25th Anniversary Opening Concert, review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community
- Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
- Talk on Gaza, University of Glasgow, 23 January, 2018
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow