Dandiya Nights, Gujerati Society, 1 and 8 October, 2016 Milngavie Town Hall
DANDIYA NIGHTS ARE BACK!
Dandiya nights are back this year on the 1st and 8th October!
This year will be bigger, better and livelier than ever!
Food can be purchased on the night of the event.
Featuring a full live band for 2 nights filled with dance, masti and dhaamal💃🏾
*Please note that tickets can only be bought online and there will be no ticket sales on the day of event
For further information see flyer below!
Come along and celebrate the festivities known as Navratri!
As there is limited hall capacity please book tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Milngavie Town Hall, 71 Station Road, G62 8BZ
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival