Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
10 and 17 Feb 2017 -6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Experience True Romance at Glasgow’s Top Wedding Venue!
Whether you are planning a wedding right now, or simply want to enjoy a unique, romantic evening with your partner in a gorgeous venue, Cupid’s Ball events at Cottiers are a perfect chance to enjoy the beauty, intimacy and quality of the venue.
The Cupid’s Ball will give you an opportunity to dine, dance and delight in the most romantic of surroundings for just £28.50 per person.
The room will be set up in one of their popular wedding settings and decked with flowers by Cottiers’ studios. At 7pm, you’ll be served with a delicious three course menu plus a glass of bubbly before the room is turned around to demonstrate their evening reception set up. Of course, just seeing it is no fun, which is why there will be entertainment and dancing right through until 11.30pm.
Tickets for the Cupid’s Ball are available exclusively from Cottiers Bar.
Call 0141 357 5825, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to Cottiers and book in person.
93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
- CINE[STHESIA] – Scots and America, Kelvin Hall
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- Something Good Will Always Happen – Graham Fulton
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Lady Vengeance at Glasgow Film Theatre
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Handmaiden – GFT