Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
10 and 17 Feb 2017 -6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Experience True Romance at Glasgow’s Top Wedding Venue!
Whether you are planning a wedding right now, or simply want to enjoy a unique, romantic evening with your partner in a gorgeous venue, Cupid’s Ball events at Cottiers are a perfect chance to enjoy the beauty, intimacy and quality of the venue.
The Cupid’s Ball will give you an opportunity to dine, dance and delight in the most romantic of surroundings for just £28.50 per person.
The room will be set up in one of their popular wedding settings and decked with flowers by Cottiers' studios. At 7pm, you’ll be served with a delicious three course menu plus a glass of bubbly before the room is turned around to demonstrate their evening reception set up. Of course, just seeing it is no fun, which is why there will be entertainment and dancing right through until 11.30pm.
Tickets for the Cupid’s Ball are available exclusively from Cottiers Bar.
Call 0141 357 5825, email email@example.com or pop in to Cottiers and book in person.
93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- The Square Christmas Menu 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Da Capo Daughters, The Square, Glasgow
- Eusebi Deli – Italian Beer and Food Pairing
- Webster’s Christmas Menu 2017
- Eusebi’s – Christmas Italian Style
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash, Cottiers
- Christmas Dining at Cottiers Glasgow 2017
- A Celebration of the Isles with Harris Tweeds Mark Hogarth, Finsbay, 19 November, 2017
- A Rather Remarkable Afternoon, Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, 30 November, 2017
- A Night of Broad Scots, Ubiquitous Chip, Thursday 30 November, 2017
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 11 and 12 November, 2017
- Monsters Ball at Leiper’s Attic, Cottiers, Friday 3 November, 2017
- Day of the Dead, St Luke’ Glasgow, 28 October, 2017
- Murder Mystery Dinner, House of an Art Lover, 26 October 2017
- St Andrews Day at Cottiers, Friday 1 December, 2017