Cultural Fusion, International Women’s Day 2018
Clan Macondo in partnership with Glasgow Women’s library and sponsored by Big Lottery Fund Scotland.
8 March, 2018 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.at St David’s Knightwood
66 Boreland Drive, G13 3DX
Enjoy a catwalk of cultural and fusion-inspired dress and textiles, story-telling that goes to the heart, rhythms and colors of Latino America, Music and more at this joyful celebration of cultural heritage on International Women’s Day.
Be inspired by the work of local women’s groups and artists whilst tucking into some delicious food at this welcoming party.
Event is FREE BUT TICKETED
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow