Cuba Libre, Cottiers
19 and 20 July, 2019
Cuba Libre is the perfect way to enjoy a vibrant, tropical Cuban fiesta, right in the West End of Glasgow.
Cuban Food Buffet & Social Dancing complete with Live Music by Kubanishe, & guest DJ, spinning the best Música Cubana in between sets.
With a stylish Havana rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can enjoy Latin-inspired dishes and tapas from our menu.
All are welcome; bring your friends, family, & co-workers along!
Live life the Cuban way.
0141 357 5825
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Govanhill Carnival Parade 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Lids Open Day, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Record Fair at Nice n Sleazy
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019