Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
Thursday 7 February, 2019
Impact Arts presents… Designed by Disruption
Impact Arts, 60 Bank Street, Irvine KA12 0LP
An evening showcasing the effectiveness of arts charity Impact Arts’ work with children and young people in North Ayrshire. We will demonstrate how high-quality creative arts combined with educational models are achieving real, tangible results for young people who have struggled with more traditional forms of education.
There will also be a talk about Impact Arts’ art therapy programme for children, which launches in North Ayrshire in the coming months.
The evening will feature:
– A screening curated by young people working with Impact Arts
– A conversation and Q&A with artist tutors Ruth Switalski and Christine Novosel
– A closing presentation from Natalie McFadyen White, Impact Arts’ Head of Delivery
The event is free and open to all. If you have any enquiries, please contact Matthew McWhinnie on 0141 575 3001 or email email@example.com.
The event is part of the Scottish Government’s Fire Starter Festival – an annual celebration of creativity and innovation in public services.
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Lesley McDowell Introduces Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi & Laura Shepherd-Robinson
- Aye Write: Frank Quitely The Comics That Made Me
- Aye Write: What You Need To Know About Character