Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
Thursday 7 February, 2019
Impact Arts presents… Designed by Disruption
Impact Arts, 60 Bank Street, Irvine KA12 0LP
An evening showcasing the effectiveness of arts charity Impact Arts’ work with children and young people in North Ayrshire. We will demonstrate how high-quality creative arts combined with educational models are achieving real, tangible results for young people who have struggled with more traditional forms of education.
There will also be a talk about Impact Arts’ art therapy programme for children, which launches in North Ayrshire in the coming months.
The evening will feature:
– A screening curated by young people working with Impact Arts
– A conversation and Q&A with artist tutors Ruth Switalski and Christine Novosel
– A closing presentation from Natalie McFadyen White, Impact Arts’ Head of Delivery
The event is free and open to all. If you have any enquiries, please contact Matthew McWhinnie on 0141 575 3001 or email email@example.com.
The event is part of the Scottish Government’s Fire Starter Festival – an annual celebration of creativity and innovation in public services.
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT