Creative Conversation with Scottish singer and musician Dave Arcari, Hard Rock Cafe, SMI Wednesday 23 November
Join the Scottish Music Industry Association (SMIA) on the 23rd of November at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow for the first in our series of Creative Conversations; a Creative Conversation with Scottish singer and musician Dave Arcari, just back from another successful US tour.
Dave will be in conversation with SMIA Chairman Dougal Perman, discussing his approach to touring, how he builds and maintains his relationship with his audience, what inspires him to keep creating, his love of slide guitar and how he got into making his captivating mix of raw alt blues, trash country, punk rockabilly music.
Networking drinks will follow, with the opportunity to speak to Dave, Dougal and the rest of the SMIA team.
This event is free entry and non-ticketed.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The SMIA
- Glasgow Dynamic City with Linda Jackon, La Bodega
- Wild Women Writing Course with Magi Gibson starts January 2018
- Tinsel Tales, GoMA
- Creative Conversations Playwright Douglas Maxwell
- Ten Writers Telling Lies, Book Week Scotland, Airdrie Library, 28 November, 2017
- Book Week Scotland 2017, Bernard MacLaverty, The Mitchell
- Being Human Fest Postcard poetry: Philip Hobsbaum’s inclusive writers’ groups 23 November, 2017
- Poet Nuar Alsadir, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Voices Nationwide, Spoken Word Workshops, Paisley
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Lost Mansions and Houses of Lanarkshire by Dan Sweeney
- Vahni Capildeo, Creative Conversations
- Winter Words at Woodlands Community
- Book Week Scotland 2017 , West Dunbartonshire Libraries
- ‘This World that We Seem to Inherit’: Readings and Music for Remembrance, University of Glasgow
- Books at the Botanics
- Louise Welsh, Arlington Baths Club, Book Week Scotland, Thursday 30 November,2017
- Ten Slavonic Dances with Tom Hubbard, Scottish Writers Centre
- Book Week Scotland – Story on Page and Film with Bernard MacLaverty, Kelvin Hall, 2 December, 2017