Creative Conversation with Scottish singer and musician Dave Arcari, Hard Rock Cafe, SMI Wednesday 23 November
Join the Scottish Music Industry Association (SMIA) on the 23rd of November at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow for the first in our series of Creative Conversations; a Creative Conversation with Scottish singer and musician Dave Arcari, just back from another successful US tour.
Dave will be in conversation with SMIA Chairman Dougal Perman, discussing his approach to touring, how he builds and maintains his relationship with his audience, what inspires him to keep creating, his love of slide guitar and how he got into making his captivating mix of raw alt blues, trash country, punk rockabilly music.
Networking drinks will follow, with the opportunity to speak to Dave, Dougal and the rest of the SMIA team.
This event is free entry and non-ticketed.
We look forward to seeing you there!
– The SMIA
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine