Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
Saturday 23 June, 2018, 6pm – 11pm.
Impact Arts & Craft Café Govan Summer Ball
Pearce Institute, 840-860 Govan Rd, Glasgow G51 3UU
Another Chance to Dance with Shona will welcome in the summer solstice with musical acts including Jim Byrne & friends, Fee MacKenzie, Pauline Bradley and a DJ set from Paulie Taylor.
This will be chance to join Craft Café artists, friends, family and the Impact Arts team for a summer evening of music and merriment, as well as offering an opportunity to raise money to support these free arts workshops for older people.
‘We also want this event to be an opportunity to fondly remember loved ones and to communicate the deep source of comfort Craft Café offers to its members in times of bereavement.’
Entry is £5 and you can pay on the door – all proceeds will go to Craft Cafe.
The event is BYOB.
Please share far and wide – the more the merrier!
The Craft Cafe Govan is held between 10am and 4pm, from Tuesday until Thursday each week, at the Elderpark Street Centre (82 Elderpark Street, Govan, Glasgow G51 3SS).
- #Beactive Festival, George Square, Glasgow
- Faifley Rocks, Cochno Stone Fun Day
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Claire Macdonald Game Cookbook, National Library of Scotland
- Scotland All Day Sacred Harp Singing 2018
- Social Bite – Sleep in the Park – Tackling Homelessness in Scotland
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute
- Martha L Healy, Album Launch, The Glad Cafe
- Hazy Recollections – Woody Pines , Yvonne Lyon , Al Shields, Glasgow Americana
- The Glad Cafe, 6th birthday celebration
- Glasgow Americana – Yola Carter & The Red Pine Timber Co, Cottiers
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- Garden Party Weekend, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Seven Song Club Weekender, Merchant City Festival
- GlasGLOW at the Botanic Gardens – Hallowe’en
- Yorkhill and Finnieston Gala 2018
- Publishing Scotland International Showcase, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Glasgow Songwriting Festival