CRABBIE’S ASHTON LANE HOGMANAY STREET PARTY 2014
CRABBIE’S ASHTON LANE HOGMANAY STREET PARTY
Tickets have gone on sale for the biggest Hogmanay street party in Glasgow as Ashton Lane gets ready to bring in the bells at its highly anticipated annual New Year Street Party.
Three thousand tickets are available for Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party and are expected to be snapped up quickly as party-goers get set for another amazing New Year celebration on the cobbles of the west end’s most atmospheric street.
For £25 a ticket, revellers (strictly over 18s only) can spend the night under the Lane’s twinkling canopy of fairy lights enjoying live entertainment, DJs, street performers and hopping around their favourite bars and restaurants soaking up the magical party atmosphere.
The Crabbie’s Bus will be in the Lane once again this with projections of the final minutes of 2014 before a spectacular firework display to mark the start of the New Year.
Bars and restaurants within the Lane including Brel, Jinty McGinty’s, Ashoka, The Ubiquitious Chip, The Lane, The Grosvenor Café, Tom Boy, The Research Club and Vodka Wodka will also be offering great dining packages and live entertainment on the night making sure there’s something for everyone.
Michael Thomas, operations manager for The Grosvenor Café, said:
“2014 has been a fantastic year for Glasgow and we’re ready to round it off in style with our biggest and best Hogmanay Street Party yet. Last year was a complete sell out and we’re expecting tickets to fly out the door this year so make sure you get yours quick before it’s too late.”
Get your hands on tickets for Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party at Brel, Ubiquitous Chip, Grosvenor Cafe, The Lane, Grosvenor Cinema, Jinty McGinty’s, Vodka Wodka, the newly opened Tomboy and The Research Club.
For more information and updates, like the Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Street Party on Facebook –
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Getting Ready For The Mod at Kelvin Hall
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Take One Action, GFT