CRABBIE’S ASHTON LANE HOGMANAY STREET PARTY 2014
CRABBIE’S ASHTON LANE HOGMANAY STREET PARTY
Tickets have gone on sale for the biggest Hogmanay street party in Glasgow as Ashton Lane gets ready to bring in the bells at its highly anticipated annual New Year Street Party.
Three thousand tickets are available for Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party and are expected to be snapped up quickly as party-goers get set for another amazing New Year celebration on the cobbles of the west end’s most atmospheric street.
For £25 a ticket, revellers (strictly over 18s only) can spend the night under the Lane’s twinkling canopy of fairy lights enjoying live entertainment, DJs, street performers and hopping around their favourite bars and restaurants soaking up the magical party atmosphere.
The Crabbie’s Bus will be in the Lane once again this with projections of the final minutes of 2014 before a spectacular firework display to mark the start of the New Year.
Bars and restaurants within the Lane including Brel, Jinty McGinty’s, Ashoka, The Ubiquitious Chip, The Lane, The Grosvenor Café, Tom Boy, The Research Club and Vodka Wodka will also be offering great dining packages and live entertainment on the night making sure there’s something for everyone.
Michael Thomas, operations manager for The Grosvenor Café, said:
“2014 has been a fantastic year for Glasgow and we’re ready to round it off in style with our biggest and best Hogmanay Street Party yet. Last year was a complete sell out and we’re expecting tickets to fly out the door this year so make sure you get yours quick before it’s too late.”
Get your hands on tickets for Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party at Brel, Ubiquitous Chip, Grosvenor Cafe, The Lane, Grosvenor Cinema, Jinty McGinty’s, Vodka Wodka, the newly opened Tomboy and The Research Club.
For more information and updates, like the Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Street Party on Facebook –
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas