Cottiers Weddings Open Day, 15 October, 2017
15 October, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
The next in Cottiers series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients will take place this autumn on 15 October, 2017.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the beautiful venue, chat to Erin, their wedding co-ordinator, and pick up an information pack about what Cottiers can offer to couples for their special day.
You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the beautiful finishing touches Cottiers wedding team can offer to make your big day suit your personal requirements.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT
- Donbass GFT
- Submissions Glasgow Film Festival
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Wild Rose Review Pat Byrne
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Liam Gallagher: As It Was plus Exclusive Live Satellite Performance
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019