Cottiers – new menu
Taking inspiration from the Aesthetic Movement Victorian decorated trade binding of “The House Beautiful” designed by Daniel Cottier, Cottiers is excited to present to you their “Menu Beautiful”.
Cottiers has a new Head Chef Graham Gardner, who has devised enticing new menu. Their brand new Bar Menu is available from Monday 21st August, 2017. Featuring home made, fresh comfort food and popular pub classics such as IPA Battered Haddock & Chips, The Cottier’s Burger (always hand made in house) and their very special “Pie of the Day”. I love the sound of the chicken pie with wild mushroom, spinach and indulgent truffle oil..
A La Carte at Cottiers
The new a la carte menu features mouthwatering treats such as:
Hot Smoked Orange & Whisky Salmon – In house oak smoked Scottish salmon finished with a Dundee marmalade & whisky glaze.
Steak Tartare – ground prime Scottish fillet, capers, gherkin & shallots. Served with fresh horseradish & beetroot coleslaw
Mains sound delicious:
Bangers & Mash – Scottish recipe link sausages with buttery maris piper mash & caramelised onion gravy.
Lamb Stew – slow cooked lamb on the bone in a thick steamed vegetable & pearl barley broth with herb
Cod & Potatoes – pan seared fillet of cod with pomme puree, crispy parma ham, kale and garden peas.
Fish & Chips with minted mushy peas & tartare sauce.
You can also try a burger or treat yourself to a special Steak (Dry-aged in house) – you can choose from fillet, sirloin, rib eye and even Teriyaki, with spring onions and Asian pickles.
Don’t forget to check out the new and improved wine list.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep