Cottiers – new menu
Taking inspiration from the Aesthetic Movement Victorian decorated trade binding of “The House Beautiful” designed by Daniel Cottier, Cottiers is excited to present to you their “Menu Beautiful”.
Cottiers has a new Head Chef Graham Gardner, who has devised enticing new menu. Their brand new Bar Menu is available from Monday 21st August, 2017. Featuring home made, fresh comfort food and popular pub classics such as IPA Battered Haddock & Chips, The Cottier’s Burger (always hand made in house) and their very special “Pie of the Day”. I love the sound of the chicken pie with wild mushroom, spinach and indulgent truffle oil..
A La Carte at Cottiers
The new a la carte menu features mouthwatering treats such as:
Hot Smoked Orange & Whisky Salmon – In house oak smoked Scottish salmon finished with a Dundee marmalade & whisky glaze.
Steak Tartare – ground prime Scottish fillet, capers, gherkin & shallots. Served with fresh horseradish & beetroot coleslaw
Mains sound delicious:
Bangers & Mash – Scottish recipe link sausages with buttery maris piper mash & caramelised onion gravy.
Lamb Stew – slow cooked lamb on the bone in a thick steamed vegetable & pearl barley broth with herb
Cod & Potatoes – pan seared fillet of cod with pomme puree, crispy parma ham, kale and garden peas.
Fish & Chips with minted mushy peas & tartare sauce.
You can also try a burger or treat yourself to a special Steak (Dry-aged in house) – you can choose from fillet, sirloin, rib eye and even Teriyaki, with spring onions and Asian pickles.
Don’t forget to check out the new and improved wine list.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow
- Summer Evening Menu at Eusebi
- The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 8 and 9 September, 2018
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018