Cottiers – new menu
Taking inspiration from the Aesthetic Movement Victorian decorated trade binding of "The House Beautiful" designed by Daniel Cottier, Cottiers is excited to present to you their "Menu Beautiful".
Cottiers has a new Head Chef Graham Gardner, who has devised enticing new menu. Their brand new Bar Menu is available from Monday 21st August, 2017. Featuring home made, fresh comfort food and popular pub classics such as IPA Battered Haddock & Chips, The Cottier's Burger (always hand made in house) and their very special "Pie of the Day". I love the sound of the chicken pie with wild mushroom, spinach and indulgent truffle oil..
A La Carte at Cottiers
The new a la carte menu features mouthwatering treats such as:
Hot Smoked Orange & Whisky Salmon – In house oak smoked Scottish salmon finished with a Dundee marmalade & whisky glaze.
Steak Tartare – ground prime Scottish fillet, capers, gherkin & shallots. Served with fresh horseradish & beetroot coleslaw
Mains sound delicious:
Bangers & Mash - Scottish recipe link sausages with buttery maris piper mash & caramelised onion gravy.
Lamb Stew - slow cooked lamb on the bone in a thick steamed vegetable & pearl barley broth with herb
Cod & Potatoes – pan seared fillet of cod with pomme puree, crispy parma ham, kale and garden peas.
Fish & Chips with minted mushy peas & tartare sauce.
You can also try a burger or treat yourself to a special Steak (Dry-aged in house) - you can choose from fillet, sirloin, rib eye and even Teriyaki, with spring onions and Asian pickles.
Don't forget to check out the new and improved wine list.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- The Square Christmas Menu 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Da Capo Daughters, The Square, Glasgow
- Eusebi Deli – Italian Beer and Food Pairing
- Webster’s Christmas Menu 2017
- Eusebi’s – Christmas Italian Style
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash, Cottiers
- Christmas Dining at Cottiers Glasgow 2017
- A Celebration of the Isles with Harris Tweeds Mark Hogarth, Finsbay, 19 November, 2017
- A Rather Remarkable Afternoon, Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, 30 November, 2017
- A Night of Broad Scots, Ubiquitous Chip, Thursday 30 November, 2017
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 11 and 12 November, 2017
- Monsters Ball at Leiper’s Attic, Cottiers, Friday 3 November, 2017
- Day of the Dead, St Luke’ Glasgow, 28 October, 2017
- Murder Mystery Dinner, House of an Art Lover, 26 October 2017
- St Andrews Day at Cottiers, Friday 1 December, 2017